Thursday, June 7, 2007

June 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Stephanie!! We miss and love you VERY much and can't wait to see you. I have said it before and I will say it again - Julianna would not be here today if it weren't for you. I would have thrown myself out of the hospital window and ended it all during my labor if you hadn't been there. Really. It was touch and go there for a while. You are the best and I tell Julianna about you all the time. She's a very lucky girl to have an aunt like you. Ryan just said the other day that he hopes that Julianna turns out a lot like you. We should be so lucky. XOXOXO

Julianna wanted to say Happy Birthday too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, now I'm crying in my B&B in Edinburgh. Thank you! I can't wait to see you all and I miss you and love you very much!

Stephanie