Friday, February 15, 2008

February 15, 2008

Daddy did not work today so he got up with Julianna and let me sleep in (to give credit where it is due, I should disclose that he does this every day he is off)! When I woke up I could not find the two of them. I went outside and found them playing in the back of Daddy's truck. When I got close enough to see what my child was wearing I could have died laughing and had to run for my camera! See for yourself!


Very cute.


Adorable, but you still can't tell what she has on. Wait for it....


What!?#&$%! Footy pj's with coat, hat, and Crocs! Hee Hee Hee Hee.


Yea! I love it when Daddy is off work!!

* There are 2 more new posts from tonight below :) XOXOXO

1 comment:

Guatemama said...

Cute cute pictures! Love the jammies and crocks. How nice that Ryan lets you sleep in. :) Major bonus points to him...
Tracy