Friday, August 8, 2008

August 8, 2008

I know, I know.... Just dropping off a few pics and will try to give an actual update in the next few days (not weeks, I promise!).

I do want to tell one cute little story before I forget. While I ran to the bathroom I left J watching Noggin (a station for preschool age kids) on t.v. When I came out I heard her alternating between snorting and mooing. I went in to find a little song about farm animals on tube. Every time a pig came on the screen she snorted and every time a cow came on she mooed. It was just SOO cute and completely unprompted. By the way, her little pig snort is just about the cutest thing EVER! She really wrinkles up her little nose. And, I guess because we laugh and carry on every time she does it, she snorts EVERY time she sees a pig or even hears the word "pig". What a hoot! She is such a little show off!



On a walk at another county park.












Worn out after our long walk.








J loved these sunglasses! About 5 seconds after this pic was taken they flew off her head. We tried to fish them out of the lake, but with no luck. I think they were freebees from somewhere or another, but she was very upset nonetheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did you stopped uploading pictures? Oh please tell me that everything and everyone are okey:S

I wonder if you can write me back

Julianna is such a beautiful girl

Axel

axel_makaveli@hotmail.com

Pd: excuse my bad english XD