Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 28, 2007

This weekend Julianna and I went to the NC mountains for Grandmama's family reunion. We had a great time and escaped the truly oppresive heat in Charlotte. The montage below has several pics from the reunion and some from the nature preseve that Ryan, Julianna, and I walked through on Monday.

***It has been brought to my attention that the quality of the pics in the montage below is not so great. So underneath the montage I have added a little slideshow of the pics that you can scroll through by pushing the next button at the top right hand corner. I hope that this helps!***

XOXOX!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's crawling! That's so cute! And I love the overalls. The quality on the slide show was kind of lousy - could you maybe post the best two or three stills so we can see them all clear and cute?

Stephanie