Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sept. 6, 2007

Sorry I haven't updated on Julianna is soooo long. We have had a pretty uneventful week. I have been trying to stick close to home this week and REALLY try to keep Muffin on a nap/bedtime schedule. Well despite my best efforts, it hasn't worked AT ALL. Last night she was up from 1:30 am - 4:15 am. There was nothing that I could do to persuade her that she really did need to sleep. She can stand up in her crib now and she cries while shaking the crib rail like she is in jail. I have no idea where she gets these overdramatic tendencies :) But other than her (lack of) sleeping she is doing great. She is so sweet and keeps us laughing all the time. She has grown quite attached to her blankey and when you pick her up out of her crib she looks back in it until you bring blankey along too.

She is also crawling all over the place. She crawls right up to the sofa, ottoman, insert any other piece of furniture here, and stands right up. She is starting to cruise the furniture a bit also. I think she is going to need a crash helmet before we are through. She has fallen down a couple of times and my does she howl. I think that it scares her more than anything because she doesn't have any bruises or anything yet. It is so hard to see her hurt. I try to stay pretty close to her but I guess there just isn't anyway to ALWAYS catch her when she falls. I guess these little ones are pretty resilient.

Oh yea, and still no sign of any teeth. I found a picture of Ryan from when he was 18 months old (I know because it was Halloween) and he only had 4 teeth! 2 on top and 2 on the bottom. It looks like she is going to take after him. I love her little gummy smile, but only 4 teeth in almost a year from now... She is going to be on vegetable purees forever!

Well here is a slideshow full of pretty unexciting, but still cute pics from this week.

XOXOXO

No comments: