Saturday, September 8, 2007

September 8, 2007

Daddy left for his fishing trip in Canada with Poppy (my dad) and Uncle Joey today. We are both missing him already. I am already realzing how hard single parents have it. Oh well, he works hard and totally deserves a vacation. I do think that he was struggling with leaving Julianna behind. I heard him telling her the other day that she was his most favorite person in the world. I said "so I have been officially replaced, huh?" He said, very seriously, "Number 2 in the whole world isn't bad either..." I guess I can't argue with that. Hee.

I really just wanted to drop off a couple of pics before trying to catch a few minutes of sleep before Muffin wakes for the first of many times tonight. Uggh!

XOXOX


Look at those SKINNY little frog legs!






I thought baths were supposed to calm a baby down before bed.....



No comments: