Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 10, 2008

Oh me, oh my, it has been SO hot! It has been in the upper 90's almost every day this past week. We have pretty much had to be either in the water or in the house. We did go out on my parents' boat on Saturday (steph's birthday) with my whole family. We also returned to the splashground this morning. There were several other babies right around J's age and they really did have a good time together - when they weren't ripping toys out of each other's hands. Hee! We also set up a sprinkler in the back yard the other day, but J wasn't too keen on it. I'm not sure why she likes the splash grounds and not a sprinkler at home. Who knows?

XOXOXO!






















1 comment:

gnhiggy said...

I love this suit! How cute!! And where did you get the giraffe dress? I love it!