Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 26, 2008

Julianna is just so much fun these days and she is really taking off as far as talking goes. She repeats tons of words now. She is obsessed with squirrels ("girls") these days and goes around saying it all the time. I actually went to both Target and Walmart today to see if I could find her a stuffed squirrel, with no luck. Anyone know where I can find a stuffed squirrel?

I also have to tell the sweetest story. Last night J woke up in the middle of the night and I brought her back to the bed with me where she fell right to sleep. She is a WILD sleeper and I was having trouble getting back to sleep myself. At one point she woke up and saw that she was lying next to me. She got the biggest smile, patted my arm a couple of times and said "mama". She then rolled over and went back to sleep. SOOO sweet. I could have cried.

Anyway, here are just a couple of pics from the past few days. By the way, the skirt that my 18 month old daughter has on in the last one is a size 3-6 months! That kid is just TINY!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They make stuffed squirrels in dog toys. Check out PetSmart or something like that. No-one has to know it's for a dog.

She might be tiny, but she's really stinkin cute!

Stephanie

debpre said...

http://www.stuffedanimals.com/Squirrels_s/213.htm
Here is a link to stuffed animals.com the stuffed squirrel page. I saw all kinds of different squirrels there lots of sizes and colors.

I sure enjoy your Blog.

Debbie Preseau in Utah
P.S. In case your wondering - nope you don't know me. I stumbled onto your blog and have been back to see your baby grow and because your blog shows how loving of a mom you are.
My silly blog I just started is debpre.blogspot.com