Saturday, May 26, 2007

May 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Poppy!!! We love you!!!

Here are a few pics from the last week. I am still planning on uploading a video! Soon!



If it weren't for the Bumbo chair she would look like a teenager, wouldn't she?



Looking VERY sweet while watching Baby Einstein.



Daddy and Julianna dancing at Hannah's wedding. The bride, wedding, and day were all absolutely gorgeous and the band was wonderful. A good time was had by all. (I only wish we would have gotten a pic of Julianna and the bride - I never think of these things until it is too late.) Thanks Brown Family!





Look at my LONG legs. Unfortunately I am afraid that I got mommy's long gorilla arms too! Oh well. You take the bad with the good.



Did I forget to mention that Julianna is reading?? Hee.



She really is trying to crawl. She's not quite there, but she is a VERY determined little girl. I bet it won't be long.

No comments: