Thursday, May 31, 2007

June 1, 2007

Well, I haven't updated in a while. Julianna now rolls over in either direction like an old pro. She says "No More Tummy-Time for me - suckers!" She is also still trying to crawl a bit. She will get her knees underneath her body and then scoot forward. And she is also able to stand up by herself if she has something to hold on to. She isn't the steadiest little thing, but she does pretty well for a 5 month old. It just seems like everything is going so fast now. I saw a newborn baby at Target the other day and it is already hard for me to remember when Julianna was that little. I guess it is a good thing that I have over 1000 pics to remind me of these times that I think I will never forget, but then I guess I sadly do. Will there be a time when I don't remember what it feels like to hold her in my arms? Is it crazy to feel melancholy about missing the good old days when your baby is still only 5 months old??? Probably.

Ok, now on to the reason you came here to begin with:


Julianna and Aunt Justy


Daddy and Julianna after her bath. Can you tell Julianna adores her daddy?


Very serious about playing in her saucer


Just so stinkin' cute

No comments: