Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 17, 2007

Hi. I really just wanted to drop off some pics. All is well here. Not much new going on. Aunt Stephanie had a layover in Charlotte on Sunday so we went to see her at the Airport. Julianna seemed a little over stimulated by the whole thing. She was cute nonetheless. Muffin is getting increasingly brave and trying to climb in, under and around EVERYTHING! You really have to keep your eye on that one. She has gotten stuck under our ottoman more than once :) Daddy finished up most of the baby proofing last week. He actually carpeted (temporarily, of course) our raised brick fireplace hearth. He also put styrofoam pipe insulation around anything resembling a sharp edge. I do admit that I feel a bit better. Not complacent, just less hyper-vigilant. On to the pics:


Petting her horsey.




Daddy gave mommy a break and took Julianna over to the park to swing!


I was letting Juianna crawl around in the bathroom while I was running her bath. She LOVES magazines!




With Aunt Stephanie at the airport.


Doing a little light (upside down) reading... She is sitting on our newly carpeted and styrofoamed fireplace :)

CUTIE!


Good Morning!


Daddy's Little Pumpkin! (It's what her shirt says.)

2 comments:

Guatemama said...

Sarah,
I just love your blog! Julianna is a doll! I can't believe she is 10 months old already. Love the Halloween outfits. I finaly have a blog going. www.guatemamatwo.blogspot.com
Take care and I will keep checking in.
Tracy Jens and Alex

Anonymous said...

Sarah, she looks so much like you in the "cutie!" picture! I think there's a picture of you in one of the photo albums that looks exactly like that.

- Steph