Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October 3, 2007

Sorry it has been so long since I updated. We have had a pretty busy week or so. My dad has been out of town so Julianna and I stayed with Grammy a couple of times this week to keep her company. Julianna also had her 9 month check up. All went well although I would not say that Muffin was on her best behavior. She decided that she didn't want the doctor to look in her ears and that was that. She cried and put together a pretty good little tantrum - maybe her worst one yet! Oh well. She is once again in the 90+ percentile for length and only the 10-20th percentile for weight. She is just a teeny tiny little thing - only 16 lbs 8 oz. The doctor assures me that she seems perfectly healthy and it is not uncommon for their weight to slip on the scale a bit once they get mobile.

Oh and also, my fairly new (May) camera was stolen. I went to Target to print out a few pics straight from the camera on one of those kiosk things. Well Julianna started to cry and I started to give her a bottle and walked away without it (I left it plugged right into the machine). I didn't realize I had left it there until I got home. By the time I called Target it was gone. I was REALLY bummed. It was a fairly expensive tiny little camera and as you know, I carry it EVERYWHERE with me. Also there were quite a few pics that I hadn't yet saved onto the computer :( So anyway, I've got a new one on order. In the mean time I have taken a few pics on Ryan's VERY old, VERY slow digital camera. By the time the thing is ready to take pics Julianna has moved on to something else. Luckily that is usually equally cute. Anyway, here are a few pics from this week:

















No comments: