Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Fun

*Tuesday, October 30 - I have added a couple more farm pics.

Ryan and I took Julianna to a little farm with a pumpkin patch today. We had a great time. It was a beautiful day with temps in the mid 60's. They had all kinds of animals there. The goats were talking really loudly and scared Muffin. But she loved the little piggies (or maybe they were my favorite and I'm projecting :) I tried to get pics of her and the animals, but pretty much none of them turned out. It is hard enough to get pictures of babies or animals on their own, but together - FORGET ABOUT IT :) Here are some pics from the day:
















This one is my favorite, I think. So sweet.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
Precious pictures! It looks like you guys are enjoying fall too. Julianna is so cute. I like her expression in the 2nd picture.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

My niece is the cutest baby ever. Sarah, will you e-mail me the first picture up there of her among the pumpkins? I love that one!

Stephanie