Saturday, November 17, 2007

Holiday Baking with Grammy

Today Julianna and Grammy did some holiday baking. She also had her very first goflette(A Belgian waffle cookie that my mother's family has been making for generations). Poppy will have to email me the pictures of her first bite because he got a couple of cute ones and I didn't get one. Here are a couple pics from their baking session:


Helping Grammy stir Cream Cheese Icing - Yumm!


Grammy trying to keep J from tasting icing...just yet.


More Stirring.


Getting to lick the beater. Mommy wasn't crazy about the whole licking icing off the beater but somehow Grammy and Julianna overruled her. And you know what I say... If you can't beat 'em, take pictures.

1 comment:

Guatemama said...

Hi!
I just love these pictures! What a special afternoon for all three of you. :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Tracy Jens and Alex