Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Pics

Well I think that this post is going to be a little anticlimactic for some. We never had the heart to take either costume back and she ended wearing both on Wednesday. But since the chicken won the poll, that is the costume she went trick-or-treating in. We only went to 3 of our neighbors' houses that we are friendly with and knew that they would enjoy seeing our little one. I also have to say that I was a little disappointed in the Halloween pics. Most of them are overexposed and Julianna seemed not so sure about her costume so it was a little more difficult than usual to get good (not worried looking)pics. Anyway, here are a some of the better ones:

A few of her pre-costume Halloween outfit:




Even in these horizontal stripes her little legs look soo long!


Overexposed, but cute.


I had to crop myself out of this picture. Talk about scary!



Again overexposed, but I loved matching Grandmama and Julianna


Me and my little Kitty.




She LOVED playing with the candy in the bowl. By far the best part of Halloween for her.






On our way out for J's first Trick-Or-Treating.



Daddy got her this blue sucker and insisted that she get to have a few licks! Mommy wasn't so crazy about the idea. Looks like Julianna agrees with Daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't downplay the Halloween pics, I think they are great. She's the cutest overexposed baby I have ever seen. You did such a great job with all her Halloween wear; her pre-trick or treat outfit, both costumes, and post-trick or treat costume (naked baby w/ blue lips.) You're the best costume designer, photographer, and mommy in the world and Baby and I love you very much. We're already excited about next year.

Guatemama said...

I think the pictures are wonderful also. It looks like Julianna had a great first Halloween both costumes were super cute. I love the picture of her sitting with the bowl of candy. :)