Friday, March 7, 2008

March 7, 2008

I wanted to start by saying congratulations to one of my very dearest, bestest friends in the world. Katy had her third baby on Wednesday. Welcome to the world Ansley Kate! I am just SO thrilled for you, Kyrikakis Family! I love you all so very much. WOOOHOOO!!

I also wanted to drop off a few pictures of the girl. It was incredibly beautiful yesterday - mid-high 60's and sunny - and we played outside quite a bit. Today it was COLD AND RAINY and left me really yearning for Spring. I know that I shouldn't complain as we have had a VERY mild winter, but I am tired of coats and undershirts and socks and worrying about the flu. I can't remember, did ol' Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow this year? Ok, enough complaining. Here are the pics:








J LOVES sticks. She is always looking for the perfect one. It is very rare when she doesn't have one in her hand when outdoors.



She also loves picking the Nandina berries.

No comments: