Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31, 2008

Not much new or exciting going on since last post. Have been watching as much Basketball as possible and have been going through withdrawls today as is the first day that I haven't seen atleast 2 games since Thursday. I have pleased with or indifferent to the outcomes of most games except the Kansas/Davidson game yesterday. I thought I alone could will the last shot in, but alas, it did not fall. Oh well. Atleast I will not have to feel guilty about wanting Carolina to stomp Kansas. Other than that, Julianna and I met mom (Grammy) at an outdoor shopping area one day as the weather was LOVELY (almost 80!)! And after a small meltdown in first store we went into, Julianna had a GREAT time walking around outside. On Friday (Ryan's day off), Ryan took Julianna out on some errands and then over to the park. I was thrilled to have some time to myself and planned to have a morning of crosswords and uninterupted bathing. But was so lost without J and wanted to spend time together as whole family, I ended up meeting Ryan and J over at the park. I know, I am SOOO pathetic! The park is only a mile or so from the house, so maybe a little less pathetic than you might be thinking??? Hee.

Here are some pics:



Shopping trip on LOVELY day!




i cannot fight the compulsion to add that Daddy both dressed (undershirt as outerwear) Julianna and did her hair (not bad!!!) for the park. Hee.




She looks like such a BIG GIRL!!

2 comments:

Guatemama said...

I have done that before too! Julianna's dress is so cute. I love the fact that you can go and hang out with Grammy like that. :)
xoxo
Tracy

Guatemama said...

Hi Julianna has been Tagged by Alex and Anika. :)