Wednesday, May 14, 2008

At the Zoo

Ryan, Julianna, and I went to the Columbia, SC Zoo on Monday. We had the best time and Julianna had a blast. She is really at such a fun age right now. It was so neat to watch her really put together the real animal with the animals in her books. She LOVED the giraffes! But I must say that she really loved the petting zoo animals the most. She wasn't the least bit afraid of feeding the goats, and believe me, they are QUITE aggressive. I guess she has had lots of practice with our dogs who act alot like those goats! Julianna was a real trooper all day and didn't cry once. We took over 200 pics. Most of them weren't so great, but we did get several good ones. I put some of the decent ones in a slideshow. Notice that in several of the pictures she is carrying around a stick. The zoo had great sticks! Hee. Also, I think that you can mute the song if it starts to drive you crazy after hearing it once or twice.

*5/14/08 - After watching the slideshow through, I realized that this picture was cropped by the slideshow program. I just LOVE it. We were in the petting zoo area and they were playing some square dance type music over the loud speaker. She was so excited about the animals and she started to really dance and laugh and turn around in circles all at the same time. SOOOOOOO CUTE!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can tell she is going to love animals like her mom and dad. She looks like she really enjoyed it. I hope we can go with her again sometime.

Love Granddaddy