Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Pics

After our pretty full week last week (i.e. visiting with Nana and the zoo outing), J and I have done very little of anything this week. We really haven't gotten in our car since Thursday of last week!!! That has to be a record! So anyway, I just have a couple of pics from around the house. Nothing too exciting, but my subject is always so darn precious no matter where we are. I know, spoken like a true mama...
Oh, and I also have the most darling video to post if I EVER find the time to upload the thing to Google video.






Just too stinkin' cute!


She put this plate on her head on her own! It did fall off before I could take the picture, so I put it back up there, but the idea was all her own!




Is this not the cutest picture? Is it just me, or does she look 3 years old?

No comments: