Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Busy Week

Sorry to leave everyone hanging for so long. We have had a really busy week. In addition to my sister coming into town from Wisconsin, it was my dad's and my birthday this week. We also had the chance to spend Memorial Day out on Lake Wylie with our good friends (pics in the below post). Here are several pics from this week!

*This is the 3rd post of the evening. Be sure to see the 2 below posts.


Just a cute pic daddy took while feeding her.


Baby Thunderdome with Grammy and Aunt Steph (and mommy of course).




Grammy and Auntie are such fun!






We went to a shopping area that had a fountain that all the kids play in. I didn't bring her bathing suit, but that didn't stop our water baby from getting at it!





1 comment:

gnhiggy said...

Hey, Sarah! J is the cutest!! I LOVE that last picture. And I can see how everyone comments about the ponytails; they really are too cute. I'm glad you're having so much fun with her.
Gabrielle