Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Baby Thunderdome and More Bath Pics

Ryan was off work on Monday so we decided to take Julianna over to a mall that has a little play area for little ones. We didn't realize that it was Martin Luther King Jr. day and that the kids were off of school. It was a mad house to say the least. Kids were stepping on, rolling over, and sliding onto other little ones. Ryan said it was like Baby Thunderdome. Julianna was one of the smallest and I was having a panic attack just about the whole time we were there (which was VERY short because my nerves couldn't take it.) She wasn't at all intimidated though, and loved the other kids and had a blast. I have to admit I was also anxiety ridden about all the little germs that must be swimming around in a place like that. I look at it and see one giant petri dish. I know I need to relax and that you can't keep the little nippers in a bubble, but sometimes that doesn't seem like such a bad idea...I mean just until she turns 18! I don't know what was going on with my camera, but I really didn't get a single good picture, though for some reason I really like this one:


Also, here are some pics from Julianna's bath last night. She is such an adorable little show-off during her bath!







No comments: