Thursday, January 10, 2008

Long Overdue Update and Pics

We have just been settling back into "normal" life after the holidays. On New Year's Day, I'm sure Julianna was thinking, "Where are my presents?" Christmas was exactly one week before New Year's and her birthday was exactly one week before that. She probably thought that we had instated "Gift Giving Tuesdays". Hee. Poor thing has to wait an entire year for the next round. Oh well, I don't think that she will be deprived. Let's face it, Santa has nothing on her Grandmas.

She had her one year appointment last week (Her primary care physician got married and was out of the office for a couple of weeks). She is still in the 95% in height, 75% in head size, and 10% in weight. She is only 18lb 8oz. I was SOOO hoping that she had reached 20lb so that we could turn her car seat around, but no luck. At this rate it will be another 3 months at least. The doctor once again assured me that she is totally healthy, just little. She said that all of her numbers are staying on a pretty perfect curve and she even gave me the go ahead to take her off formula and put her on cow's milk. I have to admit that I am a little worried that she won't drink enough milk to replace the calories and nutrition that the formula provides. I think that I will ween her slowly.

Ryan and I took J to the park a few days ago (sorry about the not so smooth transitions :) and we had the most fun EVER. She was so stinkin' cute. She LOVED the slides and wanted to go down a million times. I love that we have a pretty amazing park less than a mile from our house. I am sure that we will spend ALOT of time there over the next several years.

We were also SO sad to see Auntie Stephanie leave on Tuesday. We miss and love you!

Ok, here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

XOXOXO


Just hangin' out in my chair.


What a mess!


She is dancing her little heart out. She just loves to dance. So cute!








Yikes. I can't believe that she is not scared. It looks like she is about to take off.


She loved crawling back and forth between Mommy and Daddy in these tubes.


My favorite cheesy grin makes yet another appearance.


I love this picture!

1 comment:

Guatemama said...

I love the pictures! I am glad that the Dr's appt went well too. What a cutie Julianna is.