Saturday, January 19, 2008

Winter Weather

Yes, I realize that all of you folks that live north of the Mason-Dixon Line are rolling your eyes at the "Winter Weather" post title. But it really has snowed twice this week, so for North Carolina, that is as wintery weathery as it gets! I have discovered that my child definitely inherited her father's want-to-be-outside-even-when-its-cold-and-yucky genes. She just practically begs to go out and cries EVERY time I bring her in. Anyway, I really just wanted to drop off a couple more pics:







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first day off in a while and I got to hang out with Julianna this morning. We snuggled up together and I read some stories while she sucked her thumb and turned the pages for me. She had been up since early and eventually started to get cranky and restless. I put the book down and rocked her, closed my eyes and sang her a little song. When I opened my eyes she was fast asleep. Her arm was suspended in mid-air with the tip of her thumb just touching her upper lip. Her hair was wild and she had baby food crusted on one cheek and there was a boogie in her nose and she was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

What are the odds, or how is it even possible, that out of this entire world - the best child and the luckiest man would be living in the same house? Well, I guess the latter is a result of the former.

Guatemama said...

Ryan your comment has me crying my eyes out! WOW I can just see the two of you..

About the Snow pictures I think Julianna is adorable in her hat. I have to show Alex these pictures. He is going to want to take his wagon out in the snow. I am thinking that is not going to work up here. :)