Friday, April 4, 2008

Julianna has been tagged by Alex and Anika

Julianna has been tagged by her cousins Alex and Anika http://www.guatemamatwo.blogspot.com/ She needs to list 10 things about herself.


1. I am a big time thumb-sucker and I love my blankey. My mom REALLY tried to get me to take a pacifier. It worked for a couple of months, but then I decided my thumb was always accessible and tastes MUCH better!

13 months old

2. I LOVE books more than any other thing or toy. I will sit and "read" for ages. I am exceptionally good at entertaining myself in general. I do make a BIG mess everywhere I go though.

11 months old

3. I am my father's child in that I love to be outdoors whether it is hot, cold, wet, dry or any combination. I cry almost everytime I have to come in.

15 months old

4. I am a VERY, VERY picky eater. Meal times are always very hard on my mom and dad as they spend them singing, pleading, and begging me to EAT EAT EAT! They still feed me baby food vegetables and fruits because I will absolutely spit every bite of the real things out!! I do LOVE freeze-dried fruits though - go figure.

11 months -LOVING Thanksgiving dinner. Too bad every meal can't be turkey and gravy.

5. Hopefully not because of the above, I am TEENY TINY. At 15 months I still weigh less than 20 lbs, but am very tall. I have the skinniest frog legs ever! Both my mom and dad were skinny minnies too.

10 months

6. I LOVE music and Dancing! I look like I am clogging when I really go to town. I am SOOOO cute!

14 months old

7. I have the BLUEST eyes you have ever seen. My mom's eyes are quite blue, but mine make hers look like dishwater. I also lucked out and got my dad's thick, long, black eyelashes. There is rarely a time that we go out that someone doesn't comment on my eyes.

13 months

8. I love all animals, but especially kitties. Kitty was actually my first word.

6 months old - before the cats got smart. They don't hang around long enough for a picture any more!

9. I love my bath SO much and always have. I don't mind AT ALL if you pour water on my head. I could stay in my bath all day if mom would let me.

15 months old

10. My Grandmama thought of my first name. My mom loved the names Julie and Anna but had never thought of putting them together. Daddy wanted my first name to have atleast 3 syllables because my last name is SO short. As soon as Grandmama suggested it, mommy knew it was the right name. Also I have the same middle name (Morgan) as my Granddaddy and Uncle Richard. Morgan is my paternal Great-Grandmother's maiden name, with whom I also share my initials (JMF).

14 months old - With Grandmother Jeanne Morgan Fox

Thanks Alex and Anika, Mommy and I had a great time with this. We tried to pick pictures that hadn't been posted in the past. I'm pretty sure that a couple are duplicates, but way too lazy to look back through to find out.

XOXOX,
Julianna

2 comments:

Guatemama said...

Oh what a great post! I loved reading all about Julianna. I am impressed that you put a picture with each bit of info. She is such a doll and I look forward to seeing her in person.
Thanks for playing along too. :)
xoxox
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Good post, I always like them