Thursday, December 13, 2007

5 Days 'Til Our Baby's Birthday

I cannot believe that Julianna will be one year old on Tuesday. Where did the time go? I can remember exactly how I felt one year ago around this time. I knew that if I didn't go into labor myself by Sunday I would be induced. I was trying EVERYTHING to get my labor started. My sister and I were walking the malls day after day. There are some other old wives tales that I tried that I won't mention. In the end I was induced and had my baby in my arms by Monday evening. How could that have been a year ago? Don't get me wrong, it is hard to remember what life was like before Julianna, but I can remember putting her in her carseat for the first time to come home like it was yesterday. It is like yesterday and forever ago all in wrapped up in one. I think that on her birthday I will try to post some sort of picture retrospective. She has changed so very much, but, to me, in a lot of ways she still looks just like that baby I brought home from the hospital almost a year ago.

Here are a couple from this week:









No comments: