Thursday, December 27, 2007

Slideshow of J's 1st year

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I obviously didn't get the slideshow up before Christmas as I had hoped. With J's birthday and Christmas so close together and hundreds of pics taken in the last week, I have had a hard time finding time to download the pictures off my camera. Anyway, I have been working on this slideshow for a while now. It starts with the day Julianna was born and runs through her first birthday. I must warn you that this slideshow is a long one. I'm not sure exactly how long it is, but it is definitely over ten minutes long and contains over 150 pictures. I understand if you don't have that kind of time to invest :) I know it seems like a ton of pictures but with thousands of pictures to choose from, I really feel like I whittled it down to the bare minimum. hee. Also, this particular program will only allow you to use one song, so it just runs over and over again. Oh well. I promise to post about our Christmas and pics in the next couple of days. Just click on the little picture below and it will link you to the slideshow. You may have to maximize the screen by clicking on the middle little box on the upper right corner of the page.

XOXOXO

View this slideshow created at One True Media
Julianna's First Year

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful year! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures. Love Granddaddy Rick....