Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, Ryan and I took Julianna to see Santa at the mall. Before we got up to Santa she was saying "San-Ta!" (or something close to that) but when we got up to him, she had a full fledged melt down! She started clinging to me and crying. I probably should have just left with her, but I forced the poor child to sit on the scary Santa's lap so that we could get a picture. The picture is too funny. Ryan was taking pictures with our camera but he had to stand way back so you can't tell how miserable she really was. Anyway the rest of the day was much better for the poor traumatized girl. We went to my parents for the evening and then came home to help Santa assemble a wagon. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve. I will post some pictures from Christmas later.

XOXOXO


Santa looks none too pleased either! I guess by x-mas eve, he was probably OVER IT!


Feeling much better now that we are far from that scary man!




Loving a peppermint stick.




Tights and shoes with no dress is a pretty good look, right?

No comments: