Monday, December 3, 2007

Tagged by Tracy

I've been tagged by Tracy: http://guatemamatwo.blogspot.com
I can't figure out the hyperlink thing either!

My cousin Tracy tagged me to play a game that goes around the blogs where you answer some questions about yourself. Oh by the way, Tracy just got the wonderful, amazing news that her little girl is coming home from Guatemala in January!!!! Congratulations Tracy, Jens, and Alex! We are thrilled and can't wait to see you all. Well here goes with the questions:


4 jobs I have held:
Nanny
Retail
Worked for Interior Design Wholesale Company
Mom - The VERY VERY VERY BESTEST!

4 movies watched more than once:
Good Will Hunting
The Sound of Music
Tombstone
The Christmas Story - Haven't we all been forced to watch this movie atleast a million times!


4 TV Shows I watch faithfully:
The Amazing Race
Heroes
The Daily Show with Jon Stuart
Any UNC Basketball Game (Go Heels!!)

4 places I have vacationed:
Several Caribbean Cruises
Prescott, AZ
San Diego, CA
Outerbanks, NC


4 Favorite Foods:
Anything Southern Fried - Really, anything.
Sashimi Tuna
Chinese
Thai


4 Places I'd rather be:
I like it pretty well right here! I think I'll stay.


Hobbies I have:
Taking pictures
Crossword Puzzles
Watching Sports (Especially College Basketball - Go Heels!)
Reading

Thanks for the Tag Tracy. It was fun. Well why we're here, I thought I might as well post a pic of the girl:


Her shirt says "Pinch Me, I'm cute". Don't you REALLY want to? I think I just might.

1 comment:

Guatemama said...

Boy is she ever cute! I for one would love to give her a big squeeze. Hopefully we can all meet up once Anika is here. Thanks for all the support. Good Will Hunting is awesome. I should have put that on my list.
Thanks :)
Tracy