Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7, 2008

Julianna really is SO much fun right now. SO sweet and cute. Tonight we were watching this cartoon on TV before I put her to bed (When I put her to bed, I always let her watch tv before putting her down, Ryan does not) and something on the show struck her as SOOO funny. I have no idea why is was so funny, but it was. I rewound to that particular part like 5 times and she belly laughed every time and quit when that part was over. It was too cute. Then I put her to bed and a minute or two later we heard her on the monitor cracking up in bed! Ryan and I thought she must have been reliving that hilarious part on the show. I wonder if that really could be it??? What a mess that kid is! Anyway, here are a few pics from the last few days. The first series was taken outside in the yard (yes she has her pj's top on), the second set was taken at my parents' (Grammy and Poppy) house (She looks like the true mess that she is in these), and the 3rd was taken back at the mall again. Ryan and I took her this morning and I'm not sure who had more fun - Julianna or us watching her. She is just all over the place now. What fun!






I tried so hard to get her to look at me! She was too interested in some sort of something in the mulch. It would have been pretty picture though, huh? Hee.




What a disaster this kid is! She had spilled something on her shirt and was going topless!









No comments: