Friday, April 18, 2008

Dead Air

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted! I have been taking SO many pictures, but having trouble finding the time to upload them all. I am working on a slide show because there are just too many cute ones to post, but I wanted to post a couple in the meantime.

Not much new to speak of. It has been GLORIOUSLY beautiful here the past few days. It has been in the mid 70's. My very favorite weather. We have been outside as much as possible including going over to the park after dinner tonight until almost sundown. What fun we are having. Julianna was watching a little girl, about eight or nine years old, jumping rope today and just clapped and clapped for her. It was too cute and the girl loved it and played with Julianna the rest of the evening.

I'd better head to bed as it is getting close to 1:00 am, and it will be a rough day tomorrow if I don't start moving in that direction.




In the "sandbox" Grammy and Poppy made for her at their house. She LOVED it!!!






A rare picture of her asleep in my arms. I just don't usually have the camera nearby.


Having fun at the "baby thunderdome"!






Eating ice cream with Daddy.

1 comment:

Guatemama said...

The sandbox looks like a ton of fun. I might have to try that. I love the picture of Julianna sleeping. So peaceful...
Tracy