Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rainy Day

Today it pretty much rained from sunup 'til sundown. We did have a few minutes respite and you better believe we took advantage of those precious few minutes that we were able to be outside. This morning I was feeling a bit like a caged animal, so I packed J up and we went over to the indoor play area at the mall (affectionately known as Baby Thunderdome). We had a pretty good time though Julianna didn't last quite as long as she usually does. I was thrilled just to get out of the house. Then this afternoon during a rain intermission, we went out and splashed in the puddles.




I just wanted to post this picture because she looks SO tiny.














Since she was already soaking wet I figured why not let her play with the hose!

1 comment:

Guatemama said...

Rain looks like a blast! If I make it down there can we go to baby thunderdome? I can just see them both there. Do they have a 6 year old thunderdome? Chuck-e-cheese? LOL