Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pigtails

Julianna does not love to have her hair messed with. She has a TON of hair. People often think that she is older than she is because of how much hair she has. Anyway, she pretty much pitches a fit anytime I try to do anything other than brush it and put a barrette in it to keep it out of her eyes. I haven't ever truly known whether she has a sensitive head (which I cannot relate to at all. Really, I would have made a great cave woman...) or if she is just stubborn as a mule. I am now leaning toward sensitive head because I have found that if I do her hair while it is wet she doesn't protest NEARLY as much. I think that while it is wet little individual strands don't pull and hurt. So anyway, today is the first day that I put pigtails in and was able to leave them in for more than 3 minutes. She didn't really mind a bit and left them in pretty much all day. I took a ton of pics and she was too cute.








What a mess!!!




I can't pinpoint why, but I love this pic.



2 comments:

Guatemama said...

Sarah she is SOOOOOOO cute in pigtails. Love these pictures. I have people always thinking Anika is older too. Our babies have tons of hair. :)
Tracy

Anonymous said...

So cute! And she did *not* get a sensitive head from our side of the family. I think you could pull all my hair out and I wouldn't even notice.

I've heard from those who do mind being combed that some of that spray on detangler is very helpful for putting hair in pigtails.

Stephanie